New Patients – Charlotte, NC
Smile, You’re in Great Hands at Dental Wellness
We believe in making the experience comfortable, even enjoyable, from start to finish. New patients, we want to welcome you in and help you out with whatever your dental needs are, which is why we offer the following specials for our new clients:
Complete Dental Exam
A complete dental exam for a New Client includes the following
- Obtaining a written record that details your medical/dental history, including a listing of all current medications.
- Oral Cancer Screening, checking your head, neck, and oral anatomy for any pathology, lumps and bumps, or anything unusual. This is a standard part of our initial and routine examination.
- Periodontal examination, which includes a thorough screening and assessment of your gums – to check for any signs of gum disease (link to gum disease)
- Early Orthodontic Evaluation. This is a standard part of our examination in growing children to check for bite problems such as overbite, crossbite, and underbite. There are many bite related dental problems that can be prevented if treated early especially in children.
- Jaw Joint Examination for problems such as clicking, popping, misalignment or other jaw related problems.
- Evaluation of individual teeth for cavities, examine prior treatment and restorations and the current condition each, locate any broken and chipped teeth, or identify any work that needs to be performed.
This type of exam included evaluation and diagnostic of a specific problem that you might have such as tooth ache, broken or chipped tooth.
New Patient Forms
Check the links below for our new patient forms:
Dental Wellness of Charlotte accepts cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards. And we work with major insurance plans. For those looking for credit options, we also work with CareCredit to provide comprehensive dental health coverage. You can secure up to 6 months of interest-free financing so you can have access to the high-quality dental care you deserve.
Dental Insurance Welcome
We are a fee for service dental office and accept all PPO insurances. That means we’re more than happy to take your plan! Just provide us with your plan information, and we’ll happily file the necessary paperwork so that you can receive your benefits as quickly as possible. If you don’t understand your current benefits, our team can help you navigate them and give you some tips for saving as much money as possible.
NO INSURANCE? NO PROBLEM!
Dental Wellness of Charlotte offers a Dental Wellness Club as an annual membership club that enables you to have full access to high-quality dental care at reduced rates. Learn more about how you can save by joining the club.Dental Wellness Club